The Academic Calendar offers a guide to essential aspects of the MD Program.
Additional details, forms, and other important information may be accessed on the MD Program website, individual course websites in Portal, and by following various external links referenced in the text of the Calendar.
The Calendar contains the following:
- goals and objectives that underpin our curriculum, organized along the CanMEDS competencies
- organizational structure of the program portfolio
- information about our academy structure and training sites
- overviews of our curriculum including each individual course and theme
- important student information and opportunities including registration requirements, study space, research opportunities, career exploration and activities
- services and assistance, including the offices operated by the MD Program and information about the student assistance section of our website (formerly the 'red button') which provides information to guide you through an urgent situation of crisis
- rules and regulations that govern how we implement our program and how members of our community – including students and teachers – are expected to conduct themselves